A Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University, with a minimum of 50% marks.
Students seeking admission to MA (JMC) are required to submit the Admission Query
form available on the homepage of www.nitte.edu.in
On receipt of the same, the Admission Section will guide the students with the process
of registration and admission.
Admission to MA (JMC) is based on merit in the qualifying examination
Duration : 2 Years
Intake : 15
Documents to be submitted for MA (Original + 3 attested copies)
- 10th standard pass certificate for proof of date of birth
- Degree marks cards
- Degree certificate issued by a recognized university
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration certificate from the board of the institution last studied
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs: Recent colour photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi
& size 35 mm x 45 mm (P.P size 5 Nos.) & size 20 mm x 25 mm (Stamp size 5 Nos.)
- Aadhaar card copy of the student
Commencement of course
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Nitte (Deemed to be University)
, most likely in the first week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.