Pass in Board examination under the 10 + 2 system or its equivalent, with a minimum of
50% marks in aggregate and English as one of the languages of study. The candidate
should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Students seeking admission to BA (JMC) are required to submit the Admission Query
form available on the homepage of www.nitte.edu.in
On receipt of the same, the Admission Section will guide the students with the process of
registration and admission.
Admission to BA (JMC) is based on merit in the qualifying examination.
Documents to be submitted for BA (Original + 3 attested copies)
- 10th standard pass certificate for proof of date of birth
- 12th standard or equivalent marks card/pass certificate
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended
- Certificate from the board of the institution last studied
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs: Recent colour photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi
& size 35 mm x 45 mm (P.P size 5 Nos.) & size 20 mm x 25 mm (Stamp size 5 Nos.)
- Aadhaar card copy of the student
Commencement of course
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Nitte (Deemed to be University)
, most likely in the first week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.