B.A (Journalism & Mass Communication)
- Pass in 10+2 with 50% of marks in aggregate and English as one of the languages of study.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission.
Intake & Duration
- Intake: 45
- Duration: 3 yrs
Certificates to be produced at the time of admission
- Application Form
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended – Original
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte University
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied (Non Karnataka students)
- Blood group certificate
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Photographs – passport size 05, stamp size-05
Commencement of course
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Nitte University, most likely in the first week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.